Tuesday, October 31 at 9:10am is our student and staff Halloween Parade!
- Students are encouraged to wear or bring a costume (see costume conditions below).
- Families are encouraged to come watch our students parade across the front of school; no check-in required.
- The parade route will travel through the hallways, out the MPR, down the sidewalk in front of school, and back in through the Kindergarten/PreK gate.
- Families, please stand on the grassy area in the front of school. As always, there is no parking in the drop-off zone as we need unobstructed views of our students!
- Props that resemble a weapon are NOT permitted (pirate hooks, swords, fake guns, knives, etc.).
- Students may wear face paint or masks during the parade, but masks are not permitted during the remainder of the school day for safety, comfort, and student identification purposes.
- Some of our younger children on campus may be frightened by very scary or gory costumes; please refrain from wearing “bloody” clothes, masks, etc.
- Get creative!! Can’t wait to see our students’ interests shine through in their costumes.
Wednesday and Thursday at Lunch or Recess: We are looking for parent volunteers to help organize and implement a small craft in recognition of Dia de los Muertos. Please contact [email protected] if you are interested in helping plan or supervise!
Please join us for Funky Friday this Fri, 11/3 from 9:00-9:10am! Families may enter through the ESS gate at 8:55am. Our 4th graders will be performing; the character trait we are recognizing is respect.